Tuesday, September 27, 2011

NYX Cosmetics Sale - Don't Miss Out!

Hey all, sorry I've been MIA lately but I've been so preoccupied with my sister's baby shower and didn't find the time to blog but now I'm back! Well, until the next baby shower.. which will be some time in December lol

For now I just want to let you guys know (if you haven't heard yet) that NYX cosmetics is on Hautelook today! They are selling awesome sets at a deal. If you haven't signed up to Hautelook yet, please do so through my referral link. I will be greatly appreciated :)

Sign up to Hautelook HERE!

CherryCulture.com is also having a 25% off sale, so you can stock up on some of your favorite NYX products there. And many of the NYX items are already on sale :) You can also find other beauty brands on Cherry Culture, so make sure you take advantage of this great sale!


I'll be putting up another blog post later on today on my NOTD, so keep an eye out for that. Have a lovely day MY LOVELIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post <3 Leave a comment or question & don't forget to follow! Please no spamming!