I only own 6 of the vast array of shades that this collection has to offer and am really liking the color payoff. I would get all the shades if I could... hehe.
- Bright, gorgeous color that can transform your day and your lips.
- Enriched with a silk moisturizing complex.
- Formula helps sustain moisture levels and helps create soft, smooth, beautiful lips in just 7 days.
- Beautiful rich color.
- Application does go on smoothly, no dragging and leaves lips moisturized but I don't think that it has made my lips softer throughout the week.
- Color payoff is nice. Highly pigmented colors that go on evenly.
- Color preview on end of tubes is nice and are very close to lipstick color.
- I like the gunmetal finish and square tubing, looks very modern.
- Nice vanilla-like scent.
- Lightweight packaging.
- Love that there is 44 different shades to choose from (all split into categories: Browns, Lilacs/Mauves/Burgundies, Nudes/Corals/Reds, and Pinks/Roses) Everyone should be able to find the right shade.
- Some are a cream finish and others are frosty.
|Bottom to Top: Embrace -- Eternal -- Rapture|
|Tube Color Previews Left to Right: Embrace -- Eternal -- Rapture|
|Embrace 335 (intense warm purple - cream finish)|
|Eternal 350 (intense bright pink - cream finish)|
|Rapture 280 (warm neutral coral - frosty finish)|
|Bottom to Top: Smitten -- Darling -- Hypnotic|
|Left to Right: Smitten -- Darling -- Hypnotic|
|Smitten 310 (warm dark mauve - cream finish)|
|Darling 395 (warm neutral pink - cream finish)|
|Hypnotic 220 (warm orange/brown - frost finish)|
|Swatches w/ Flash L to R: Embrace - Eternal - Rapture - Smitten - Darling - Hypnotic|
|Swatches w/o Flash L to R: Embrace - Eternal - Rapture - Smitten - Darling - Hypnotic|
Will you pick up any of CG lip colors? Which one is your favorite?