Friday, February 22, 2013

Philosophy Amazing Grace Spray Fragrance



philosophy: how you climb up the mountain is just as important as how you get down the mountain. and so it is with life, which for many of us becomes one big gigantic test followed by one big gigantic lesson. in the end, it all comes down to one word. grace. it's how you accept winning and losing, good luck and bad luck, the darkness and the light.



Ever try to explain to someone what the scent of a crisp clean woman smells like? Well, Philosophy's Amazing Grace Spray Fragrance is just that. Amazing Grace is a fragrance I've always had on my want list  but I never picked it up until a few months back when I used my reward certificate from Ulta. I got it for $4 (woot woot)

I love the clean simplistic design of the bottle, it pairs well with the scent of the fragrance.  If you love light floral feminine scents then Amazing Grace is the scent for you. It is a scent that I like to wear on an everyday basis since it's not overpowering. The only downfall is that it doesn't linger throughout the day and that's something that I look for in any fragrance whether it be a strong, sweet or light smell. 

Just because of the lasting power and the price I don't think I would repurchase it. I would probably stick to stocking up on one of my favorite light scents, Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker.

Availability:Nordstrom
Pricing: $44 60ml/2 fl.oz.


WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE PHILOSOPHY FRAGRANCE?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post <3 Leave a comment or question & don't forget to follow! Please no spamming!