Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Zebra Gone Mangos + Konad-ing 101 Video Tutorial

Indoor Lighting
Base Color: E.L.F.- Mango Madness
Konad Plate: m57
Konad Color: Wet n' Wild Wild Shine- Black Creme
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength- Flawless

I was requested by Kristy (my mark. rep) to do a blog on how-to konad. I've been meaning to get it done but never got around to it until now. The best way to demonstrate this correctly is through video, so without further ado... here it goes..



E.L.F. has pretty good polishes for a very affordable price ($1). Some may be sheer as others go on a bit thicker but the advantage to that is that they dry almost in an instant. For this manicure, I applied 3 coats of Mango Madness. It is a very pretty peachy coral color. I'm going to continue sticking to Wet n' Wild's Wild Shine (Black Creme) for konad-ing. Very cheap, at $.99 each compared to the konad polish and works very well considering the polish needs to have a high viscosity level. I picked up a bunch of Wet n' Wild polishes last week at Rite Aid during their BOGO Free sale. I'll post up this haul soon.. look out for it..

Watch my tutorial on youtube: How-To Konad
Subscribe to my channel: ShugaAndSpice1

Was this video helpful? Have any questions/comments? Leave one in the comment box below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post <3 Leave a comment or question & don't forget to follow! Please no spamming!