*No filters/editing was used for the pics and were taken with my Samsung Galaxy s3*
Don't forget to follow me on my social networking sites for more makeup posts. (FIND LINKS AT THE END OF THIS POST) You can find detailed information of what products I used to complete other looks & see what I have been up to!
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE PICS! CLICK TO ENLARGE!
- Tarte Poreless Primer
- Mix of Maybelline Superstay Foundation (classic beige) + Loreal Lumi Foundation (nude beige)
- Benefit Fake Up Concealer (light) + Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer (light) to highlight undereye, down bridge of the nose and forehead, cupids bow & chin + MAC Prolongwear Concealer (nw25) + Ben Nye Banana Powder to set my concealer
- Loreal True Match Powder (cappuccino) as bronzer on temples, cheeks, nose & jawline + MUD Cosmetics Cheek Color (glow) on cheekbones.
- TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer as highlight on cheeks, down the bridge of my nose & cupids bow.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray to set everything
- Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector (0) + Ardell Brow Powder (taupe)
- UDPP on lids to prime.
- NYX Jumbo Pencil (dark brown) as base + Victorias Secret Velvet Shadow (rich) on upper & bottom lid
- MAC (soft brown) on crease to blend out the edges of the lid color and as transition color
- NYX (highlight) on browbone and inner corner
- Loreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner + Inglot Gel Liner #77 on waterline
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara (Ultra Black) + Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara + Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara on top lashes
- Urban Decay Canonball Waterproof Mascara on bottom lashes
- Jordana Lip Liner (tawny) + Loreal Coulour Riche (sheer linen) + Revlon Superlustrous Gloss (pink pop)
- TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer on center of bottom lip for a fuller effect
FIND ME ON