Thursday, December 5, 2013

Brown Smokey Eye

 
I've been MIA for a while but I plan on revamping my blog page as far as the layout is set up. In the meantime, here's a quick post on a brown smokey eye I did this past week. I kept the rest of my face pretty clean and simple.

*No filters/editing was used for the pics and were taken with my Samsung Galaxy s3*

Don't forget to follow me on my social networking sites for more makeup posts. (FIND LINKS AT THE END OF THIS POST) You can find detailed information of what products I used to complete other looks & see what I have been up to!

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE PICS! CLICK TO ENLARGE!

FACE:
  • Tarte Poreless Primer
  • Mix of Maybelline Superstay Foundation (classic beige) + Loreal Lumi Foundation (nude beige)
  • Benefit Fake Up Concealer (light) + Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer (light) to highlight undereye, down bridge of the nose and forehead, cupids bow & chin + MAC Prolongwear Concealer (nw25) + Ben Nye Banana Powder to set my concealer
  • Loreal True Match Powder (cappuccino) as bronzer on temples, cheeks, nose & jawline + MUD Cosmetics Cheek Color (glow) on cheekbones.
  • TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer as highlight on cheeks, down the bridge of my nose & cupids bow.
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray to set everything
BROWS:
  • Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector (0) + Ardell Brow Powder (taupe)
EYES:
  • UDPP on lids to prime.
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil (dark brown) as base + Victorias Secret Velvet Shadow (rich) on upper & bottom lid
  • MAC (soft brown) on crease to blend out the edges of the lid color and as transition color
  • NYX (highlight) on browbone and inner corner
  • Loreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner + Inglot Gel Liner #77 on waterline
  • Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara (Ultra Black) + Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara + Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara on top lashes
  • Urban Decay Canonball Waterproof Mascara on bottom lashes
 LIPS:
  • Jordana Lip Liner (tawny) + Loreal Coulour Riche (sheer linen) + Revlon Superlustrous Gloss (pink pop)
  • TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer on center of bottom lip for a fuller effect

 FIND ME ON 



1 comment:

  1. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Кушетка массажная и это Педикюрное кресло. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post <3 Leave a comment or question & don't forget to follow! Please no spamming!